MILL FARM CARAVAN AND CAMPING PARK, FIDDINGTON, BRIDGWATER, SOMERSET, TA5 1JQ.
Mill Farm Caravan and Camping Park is one of the best family friendly Campsites in Somerset, situated between the foot of the Quantock hills and the North Somerset coastline.
Just a short distance from the campsites location is the market town of Bridgwater in Somerset. The town has plenty of good Pubs, Restaurants,Supermarkets and other Shops.
There are many interesting places to visit in Somerset like Dunster with its Castle, Shops and Tea rooms, Porlock with its quaint harbour and also Exmoor National Park. In addition to all the many places of interest near to the campsite in Somerset many of the campsites activities are FREE and keep all the family happy.
- FREE: Swimming in the campsites fantastic Tropical heated Swimming Pool with water slide Outdoor Swimming Pool with a large Spiral Slide
- FREE: Boating lake Swings and Slides, Sand Pits at the campsite
- FREE: Club and Bar with Children’s Entertainment with live acts from all over Somerset Comedians, Vocalists and live shows. (this is in the main clubhouse and is separate to our private entertainment in the marquee)
GETTING TO WURZLE DUBZ
Directions From junction 24 M5:
Come off the slip road and follow signs off roundabout towards Bridgwater.
At the next roundabout take the third exit towards Bridgwater.
At the next roundabout take the second exit towards Bridgwater.
Follow this road until you reach a T-junction and turn left.
Then stay on the A39 towards Nether Stowey/Minehead until you pick up the Brown “Mill Farm” campsite signs.
From junction 23 M5:
Come off the slip road and head towards Bridgwater.
Down the hill and take the first exit towards Bridgwater.
Carry along the dual carriageway until you reach another roundabout, take the first exit towards Bridgwater.
Carry along this road until you reach another roundabout and take the second exit.
Follow this road straight and stay on the A39 towards Nether Stowey/Minehead until you pick up the Brown “Mill Farm” campsite signs.
- As you enter Mill farm follow the road down into the site, take note of the speed limit change to 5MPH.
- Go past the regular campsite check in STOP sign and head towards Reception.
- At the roundaboout turn right, over the bridge into the wurzledubz camping area.
- STOP at the cones and get your tickets ready to be scanned.
- The barcode can be scanned from a printed ticket or on your phone but bear in mind that phone signal is patchy to say the least.
- THURSDAY: If you have a "Thursday Pitch pass" check in times are from NOON to 9PM
- FRIDAY: 10am to 9PM
- SATURDAY: 10am to 6PM