Please observe the following rules to ensure that your weekend and that of all our other visitors is safe and enjoyable.
5 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE AND NORMAL DRINK DRIVING RULES APPLY
- Please watch your speed when driving on-site and keep to the roads. There are many people walking around especially young children.
- There are fresh water taps on site, please check the site map for locations.
- This has been a tough one for us but it was bound to arrive sooner or later. We have to impose a noise curfew to fall in line with the rest of the campsite.
- All music and engines must be switched off by 22:00. After this time we don't mind a bit of "round the campfire laughter" but please be mindful of your neighbours.
- We must ask though for radio silence after Midnight, you really don't want an unhappy Chas on your doorstep :)
- Site Marshalls' will be around the camping area checking that this is adhered to and their decision and opinion is absolutely final.
NO INDEPENDENT SOUND SYSTEMS
- Independent sound systems are not allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level please see noise curfews above.
SMOKING / VAPING
- Is not permitted in the marque or covered areas.
- Absolutely no open fires allowed. Only contained fires, raised off the ground so they don't burn the grass are permitted.
- Barbecues are welcome but must be off the grass or on something safe. After use let them cool properly and please dispose appropriately.
- We welcome friendly pets onsite providing they are kept on a lead at all times and that you please clean up after them.
NO CHINESE LANTERNS
- Chinese lanterns are not permitted at Mill Farm as they are a fire hazard, anybody caught releasing Chinese lanterns will be removed from site.
- No Fireworks of any kind are not permitted on site.
FOOD AND DRINK VENDORS
- These are available near the checking in point from Marc, there is also a convenience store, Chip Shop and several takeaways in Bridgwater that deliver to the campsite. There is also an onsite BAR with plenty of alternative entertainment.
- No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site. No illegal substances or weapons, this also includes nitrous oxide (laughing gas). No portable laser equipment or pens. As mentioned before no Chinese lanterns or fireworks of any kind are allowed on site.
- With regards to childrens' bikes, electric scooters and so forth, we don't want to be killjoys but please have a word with your child prior the event and make sure they understand what is acceptable and what isn't with regards to speed and keeping an eye out for small children. That goes for you adults too.
- STRICTLY NO WHEELIE'S on bicycles, you can't stop in time if someone walks out in front of you, save your stunts for the BMX track!
- For medical assistance, please head to the information area or Reception for assistance.
- Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
- As a little footnote, marshalls will be doing patrols of our camping area while you are having a good time over in the entertainment area. Anyone entering our camping area or entertainment field from the campsite without a visible wristband will be challenged and refused entry.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult if staying on site over night. This also includes the use of the bouncy castles and equipment in the entertainment area. You are responsible for your kids.
- No parking on any roadway - park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking marshals.
- No driving around the site after 21:00. (except in an emergency)
- Please dispose of your litter in the refuse sacks provided and/or in the clearly marked bins throughout the site. Mill Farm is a premium campsite so lets keep it looking that way.
- Do not leave on display in vehicles.
LOST AND FOUND PROPERTY
- Any property found in the showers or toilets that you believe is lost please hand this in to either one of our Marshals or the campsite reception.
- Tickets are non refundable, but are transferable. If you have bought a ticket and can no longer go, please get in touch to give us the details of the person who is taking your place, otherwise they maybe denied entry.
- No unauthorised aerial drones of any kind are permitted over the site.
DRUGS & ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
Wurzledubz does not condone the dealing in or use of illegal substances; It’s illegal in the UK so it's illegal at Wurzledubz, end of story.
This is a family friendly event so anyone caught with or smoking anything illegal will be asked to leave and will be banned from all future events.
- The whole point of this weekend is to have some fun while raising money for a good cause. None of us get paid, we do this purely for your enjoyment.
- IF THERE IS A PROBLEM, please come and find us and we'll sort it straight away, we can't sort a problem if we don't know about it.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
THE WURZLEDUBZ CREW
Big Dave, Chas, Meatball and Chippy!